Friday, January 4, 2013

The Unfulfilled Passion of a Man....




My Beautiful Darling ‘How can I love you so much and so deeply”. How devastating to me that you can never truly be mine….

My first thought on waking is of you, just as my last thoughts are when I close my eyes at night. When I see you each time, my heart pounds in my chest with excitement, and surely you feel this beating of my heart when I hold you in my arms.

My love for you overpowers me yet it is frustrating, being a powerful deep feeling that affects each waking moment, and all my daily actions. I want to protect you and let you know that I will always be there for you…

Words are not enough to describe how beautiful you are in my eyes, because you are perfect in every way, the perfectly beautiful woman, the perfect mother, the perfect friend and the perfect daughter.

The beauty of a newly opened rose would pale in comparison. When I look at you the few times I am able to see you, I drink in your beauty, recording fresh images that are saved in my mind to remember later every beautiful detail of you when you leave ….

Your sweet fleeting kiss of greeting with the feeling of your soft lips on mine electrifies me and must be enough. Looking into your eyes drowns me with passion, and fills me with a deep desire to hold you tightly, and keep you close to me.

Your smile fills me with joy and your laugh makes my heart soar. When I look at you I send out an invisible blanket of love that enfolds you, and surely you feel this power of pure love flowing between us.

From being one that is cynical about true love, I have now realized how encompassing this feeling can be for any woman. You will never know how painful it is that you will never know how much I love you because you cannot know. If you knew how much I felt for you, I know I would lose you forever

No comments: